Buy Purchasing a Cancun International Boat Show and Marine Expo (CIBSME) Ticket you agree to the following:
If you are purchasing tickets on CIBSME.com through WooPayments, you represent that you are an adult or you have parental consent to make the purchase. You and your guests agree to these policies when you purchase tickets on CIBSME.com.
1. Purchaser agrees he/she/they is authorized to make this transaction and is responsible for full payment for this purchase. Tickets purchased online are subject to the same rules and regulations as regular tickets. The ticket is good only for the dates of the event. There are NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES! Seller is not responsible for late arrivals, no shows, inclement weather and/or any events beyond Seller’s control. All Sales are FINAL!
2. Purchaser agrees and that CIBSME.com and its’ affiliates are harmless against any liability pursuant to this transaction. Any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action and fraud whether brought by an individual or other entity that arises out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence or willful misconduct.
3. You agree that presentations and exhibitors are subject to change.
4. Ticket purchase(s) will be refunded if the event is cancelled. If the event is postponed, tickets will be valid for the new dates.
5. Legal venue for any dispute is Miami-Dade County, State of Florida, USA.